Chamomile tea is a medicinal beverage made from the fragrant leaves of chamomile plant. It is prepared from dried flowers and it brings calmness.
Chamomile is also referred as Bhabune ka phal in Hindi. Chamomile tea is a popular beverage across the word.
It has both health and skin benefits which is very rare. Here we list down 8 amazing benefits of Chamomile tea .
- Boosts immunity– Many studies have shown that chamomile tea will not only help in reducing illness but more importantly act as a preventive measure.
- Natural Cleanser– Chamomile tea has amazing healing, antioxidant, cleansing, and moisturizing properties and is considered an effective remedy for skincare.
- Treats Insomnia– It relaxes nerves and soothes the nervous system thus helping in promoting sleep.
- Increases the Healing process– It accelerates the healing of minor wounds as it has great healing properties.
- Relieves skin irritation– Chamomile tea is found to be very effective in soothing skin irritation as it is infused with antioxidants.
- Treats cold– Chamomile tea is really great in curing cold. A cup of chamomile tea is an amazing solution for regular cold.
- Prevents Dandruff– Chamomile tea is an effective measure for prevention of dandruff.
- Soothes ulcer pain– Regular consumption of chamomile tea can be very beneficial in soothing ulcer pain.