White Tea Peony
White Tea Peony is a popular type of white tea made of young tea leaves and silvery unopened tea buds.
This outstanding tea is a crafty blend of superior clonals giving out complex flavors to keep you piqued. The flavors are topped with a prominent citrusy note alongside typical floral-fruity flavors.
White Tea Peony is also known as Bai Mu Dan.
White Peony tea’s is one of the most famous Chinese white tea’s.
In India Arunachal’s white peony tea is very famous. This tea is a great way to enjoy and explore the prized Arunachal whites and get a little ahead in your tea journey.
How to make (brew) White Peony Tea
- Put 3-4 tps of white peony tea
- Add hot water of about 70-80 degrees
- Brew it for around 2-3 minutes.
A very mild peony aroma and a floral aroma are noticed when brewing the tea. The tea is best brewed with good mineral water and at 70 °C to 80 °C .
Health Benefits of White Peony Tea
- White peony tea is a great ally to fight bacteria, viruses and other agents that may harm us.
- Helps promote Kidney health.
- White peony tea boosts our immune system.
- White peony tea helps in burning of fats and also development of muscles.
- It contains important elements which will help improve our oral health.
Take one cup of white peony tea twice a day for better results.