‘’Tea is vital for the sustenance of life.’’ Without having tea early in the morning, most of the people whether young or old find it hard to continue their morning with a fresh zeal . Tea are of various types such as Oolong Tea, Green tea, Matcha Tea, Wine Tea, Yellow Tea, Earl Grey, Black Tea, Peach Tea, Chamomile Tea and many more . All this varieties of tea have gained popularity worldwide .
But in order to make the perfect tea, various equipment are required which makes the taste more mesmerizing:
- Electric Kettle- The basic requirement for a tea drinker. The temperature of the water should be controlled for varied tea types drinking. Temperatures can be set at Farenheit or Celsius and water will remain warm at least an hour unless its switched off.
- Tea Maker–Very easy to use. Just place the tea maker on top of your tea mug(any size) and the tea pours from the bottom.
- Tea Infuser- Another tool for making loose leaf tea. Through the tea infuser, the leaves flow more easily than other small infusers. It comes with a lid because you can also use it as a plate to hold your infuser while drinking if you want to re-steep.
- Cold Brewing Glass Bottle- Cold Brewing is now in trend. Consisting of a strainer with wide mouth so that fruits get added to the teas for creating a new blend. After preparing , leave it in the fridge overnight to drink it the next morning.
- Milk Frothing Equipment- This is the basic requirement for Matcha Lattes. If you have a huge craving towards making Matcha Latte, then this Milk Frothing Equipment is a mandatory equipment.
- Matcha Whisk, Scoop- Matcha Tea usually gets prepared in a bowl using a whisk, but you can also get away without it. The whisk helps in creating the froth while mixing the Matcha powder in water. With the help of scoop, we can measure the right amount of Matcha powder required for making the perfect cup.
- Tea Tins- The tea tins with an extra airtight lid are useful for storing tea blends. Blending teas creates unique tastes and so it has a greater demand worldwide.