White tea one miraculous tea with multiple health benefits.Prepared from the leaves and buds of the Camellia Sinensis and sun-dried. Named White tea because the buds of the plants contains fine white strings. Low caffeine , rich antioxidants, This tea provides perfect cup for all health conscious like oral hygiene, diabetes treatment, cancer prevention, weight loss are the key highlights this particular tea provides.
How use white tea for skin?
- Sipping every morning/evening – Take one glass of water and boil it. Pour the boiled water in the cup and add one single white tea bag into it. Infuse it for a minimum of 5 minutes, let all the flavors gets absorbed. After a while remove teabags and enjoy the freshly made healthy tea. It has a sweet and fresh taste to it, you can add a drop of honey to it.
- Use as a toner – Take some white tea bags and dip it in water for some time. Let the teabags completely absorb in water, later pour the mixture into small containers and refrigerate according to your convenience. Tone your skin resulting in freshness during any time of the day.
- Cooling packs- Leftover bags are used preparing cooling eye packs. For this , bags be refrigerated after the tea gets prepared. Refrigerate for about 5-8 hours and then use it directly under the eyes. Reduces puffiness.
Let us look into other health benefits:
- Removes acne:- Loaded with rich number of antioxidants so the acne gets removed by flushing out toxins.
- Stops early ageing:- Fights against the toxic byproducts of oxygen metabolism and prevents sagging of the skin. Strengthens collagen and elastin which prevents wrinkles.