A unique part of Indian culture and society, tea helps in fighting against cold, fever, pneumonia, flu during the monsoon season.
Herbal Tea: Universally appreciated beverages to increase brain functions and fight against exhaustion. Loaded with herbs rich vitamin C and important for creating up a strong immune system, the herbal tea fights against all germs.
- Green Tea: Makes immune system strong with loads of iron, vitamin a, c.
- Masala Tea:Helps in fighting against cough, cold and flu.and gives a feeling of instant refreshment when sipped during the perfect rainy season.
- White Tea: This tea is the best during the rainy reason as it holds the highest amount of antioxidant and least processed. White tea is also responsible for preserving the skin’s natural collagen, which means it protects the skin from various external factors such as bacteria, UV rays. Also the amount of tannins in white tea are lower than the other tea varieties.
- Pepper Mint Tea: Made from the infusion of peppermint leaves and is consumed, the peppermint tea is helpful in lowering high fever as well as dry cough. There are also additional benefits of peppermint tea like removing nausea, abdominal gas, bloating.
- Hibiscus Tea: Rich in Vitamin C, hibiscus tea responsible for keeping skin as well as scalp healthy thereby, preventing infections that spreads along with rains.