In this fast changing world, people are becoming more and more conscious of their health in spite of their busy schedule. They prefer drinks which are ready made. So from thereon ,started the significance for Green tea among the working men and women. Green teas are quick and easy to make. So it has been in demand worldwide.
Made from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant which have jagged edges, these evergreen shrub has a worldwide popularity. The leaves do not endure oxidization, fading processes which are required while making black tea, oolong teas. As flowering starts, the Camellia Sinensis plants produces tiny white florets along with small fruits. These fruits contains a tough green shell and a single, rounded seed which are applicable in making tea oils.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases-This has been the biggest cause for death. Green tea contains large amounts of substances which are useful for the reduction of cholesterol, thereby preventing cardiovascular symptoms.
- Helps in weight loss-Increase in belly fat is a significant problem for both men and women in this 21st century. So Green tea has got those substances which are useful for reduction of excess fats, thereby , creating the figure that you desire.
- Helps in the prevention of Type 2 diabetes– There has been a sudden increase of type 2 diabetes patients over the last few years . Nearly 600 million people are affected with this type 2 diabetes syndrome. But green tea contains substances which improves insulin reactivity, thereby reducing blood sugar levels.
- Reduces the risk of cancer such as breast cancer, prostrate cancer– Breast Cancer are commonly found in women. And Prostrate Cancer found in men. SInce the Green teas are packed with a large number of antioxidants,so consuming them each and every day by all men and women helps in the prevention of these cancers’
- Improves physical stamina and leads to better focus,retention among all especially the youngsters– A cup of green tea after your daytime sleep helps in accurate focus. Drinking green tea for youngsters after their morning sleep or afternoon nap will help in their mental refreshment, thereby creating better focus of the study materials . And this leads to a proper retention
- Reduces Alzheimer’s diseases, senile dementia among the elderly class-Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia are the type of mental disorders found in elderly people when degradation of the brain starts in the form of memory loss, confusion, forgetting and much more.
But as the demands of the society keeps changing, various modifications in the ingredients of the green tea are yet to be made so that the human system functions perfectly . They are as follows:
Firstly, citrus fruit juices such as the orange juice, lemon juice can be added to the green tea after the latter gets prepared for serving. Just pour a few drops of orange or lemon juice to your green tea. Consuming Green tea along with these fruit juices are beneficial for improving eye sight
Secondly, chopped nuts such as almonds, walnuts have richly loaded magnesium which promotes sleep and are useful for patients suffering from insomnia. So after the Green tea gets prepared, top it with some amount of almond, walnuts and have a beautiful sleep.