Without tea , an Indian family cannot survive. Tea forms such an elite drink for the Indian households that it meants to be drank regularly whether its on a summer afternoon or on a chilled winter .Apart from the various tea types , black tea benefits are unique to offer, it is said that applying it on skin and hair seems equally fruitful. The anti-inflammatory , anti-ageing as well as anti-oxidant, properties present in tea helps keep skin glowing and healthy.
- Toner : The tea bags , tea leaves contains astringent properties of tea which makes it an amazing toner , the face looks less-oily and clean. Wipe a tea bag over your face and then wipe it with a clean towel.
- Face Clean Up: White tea contains more antioxidants than green tea . For this infuse some white tea leaves, separate the leaves from actual infusion . Now, blend the damp tea leaves in a blender creating a thick paste. After the paste cools; apply the mask and make your skin radiating!
- Suitable for cleansing hair : In order to stop much hairfall, take some black tea ,infuse it. Then let the mixture cool. Spray it on hair so that it cleanses your scalp, making your hair look lustrous.
- Lowers Sunburn Spots: For this infuse some tea in a pan. After the water gets cooled down, dip towel into the tea and place it on the affected area for about 30 minutes. .
- Acts As A Face Scrub: . Because of the presence of antioxidants , the tea bags can be used as a face scrubber . All you need to do is take a used tea bag and dry it completely. Now, cut it and use it like a scrubber and wash it off. Moisturise well after you have washed your face
- Soothes Skin : Chamomile tea popularly known for reducing dry patches of redness on skin. Applying the chamomile tea bags on face regularly reaps the maximum benefits.
- Removes Chapped Lips: Green tea is said to reduce the mark of dry , chapped lips. All you need to do is apply green tea bag that is soaked in hot water over your lips. This method helps in relieving the burning sensation and moisturises the lips like never before.