Infusing flower petals into iced tea results in colorful hues, sweetness es filled with fragrances . To infuse tea with flavor, add chopped fresh fruits like melon, peaches or strawberries , herbs like basil, mint to the iced tea and store it in the refrigerator overnight. The next day strain all the solids well and drink it after your afternoon shower.
Butterfly Pea Flower and Jasmine Green:
For this the ingredients required:
- 2 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 ounces water
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried butterfly pea flowers
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon jasmine green tea
- Few lime zest
- Bring 2 ounces water to a boil. Remove from heat, add 1 teaspoon dried butterfly pea flowers, and steep for 5 minutes. Strain the flowers and remove; keep stirring in 1 tablespoon honey.
- Pour into any shaker, add 3 large ice cubes, and shake for at least 1 minute. Strain into serving glasses.
- Heat 5 ounces water to 180 degrees . Add 1 tablespoon jasmine green tea to the water and let it infuse for 3 minutes.
- Add the tea,1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, and 3 large ice cubes to the previous shaker and shake for at least 1 minute. Stir it and then top the home made tea with lime zest.
The tea prepared from this mixture gives a sweet taste.
The strong hibiscus supplements the strawberry fruitiness and the fresh tinge of mint.
- 5 ounces water
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 and 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Strawberry ice cubes (below)
- Beforehand, make strawberry ice cubes by adding fresh strawberries slices to the ice cube tray .
- Then freeze for at least 4 hours or til it becomes firm.
- Boil 5 ounces water. Keep Stirring 2 tablespoon dried hibiscus flowers and infuse for 4 minutes. Strain the flowers and remove.
- Stir in 2 tablespoon honey till it dissolves. Place the hibiscus infusion in the freezer for 6 minutes.
- Put 1 and 1/2 cup chopped strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh mint in a shaker and mix thoroughly.
- Add a handful of ice to the shaker, pour in the hibiscus infusion, and shake vigorously for 4 minutes so that all flavors gets blended.
- Fill the serving glass with strawberry ice cubes and strain the hibiscus-strawberry-mint mixture into it. Garnish it with mint tea leaves.
The taste is soothing to the taste buds
Matcha and Rose Watermelon
The Ingredients required :
- A slice of watermelon
- 1 cube watermelon
- 3 ounce cold water
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- Put 1 cube watermelon and 1 teaspoon rose water in a blender. Blend until its smooth. Pour into the serving glass ,topping it with ice.
- Wash the blender well.
- Then add 3 ounces cold water and 1 teaspoon matcha into the blender and blend till the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour matcha over the watermelon mixture, garnish with a slice of watermelon, and serve immediately. Keep stirring appropriately before drinking.
The drink will taste somewhat digestible