Earl Grey has some sort of a lemony taste! When Earl Grey iced tea is made, it has the consistent lemony taste with a much more sweet flavor. This flavored black tea is perfect for those who loves tea in a sweet tooth.
The quantity of honey and vanilla extract can be changed according to one’s taste, because we all have different taste buds. It’s so easy to prepare this drink as per your choices.
Lets look into the ingredients and methods of preparation for preparing that perfect cup of Earl Grey Tea. So the
- Pure vanilla extract although its optional
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 Earl Grey tea bags
- 3 slices of lemon (for garnishing)
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- In a jar, place 3 tea bags, a slice of lemon and pour the hot water. Cover and let it infuse at room temperature for nearly 1 hour.
- Pour honey on the tea and keep stirring. Then refrigerate the tea for a minimum of 2 hours.
- For serving, remove the tea bags and add lemon slices. Add 3 cups of water, depending on how strong you would like your iced tea.
- Adding vanilla extract can also be optional.
- Serve with ice and garnish with lemon slices.