Do You Know what ius sage Tea?
Sage tea is an aromatic infusion from the leaves of Salvia officinalis, an herb in the same family as mint. It is used as a spice but alternatively used as a traditional medicine. This tea is packed with potential health benefits — although scientific research on this drink is still in its preliminary stages.
Some of the Health Benefits of Sage Tea are as follows:
- Its Rich in Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Compounds which increases the levels of anti-inflammatory compounds circulating in the blood while decreasing the levels of inflammatory compounds.
- Helps to keep Healthy Skin and Wound Healing
- The powerful antioxidant rosmarinic acid promotes Oral Health
- It has many anti cancer compounds including carnosol, camphor, and rosmarinic acid So it may have anti cancerous properties
- Improves Blood Sugar Control and helps in treatment of type 2 diabeties